I have a pair of European flights up for grabs thanks to the American Express Preferred Rewards Gold Card.
I recently joined American Express at a special blogger meet-up to celebrate the golden travel rewards linked to their Preferred Rewards Gold Card.
Hosted at St Martins Lane hotel, we sipped glittery lychee cocktails and found out about the amazing travel perks of having a Gold Card. And that’s not all – I won a pair of flights to Europe worth up to £400 to give away to a lucky Chérie City reader!
As you already know, I love exploring new cities and countries, so it’s good to know that the points you earn by using the Card can be redeemed for rewards that can help you see the world, such as flights, hotel stays and much more.
To help you build up points quickly, you’ll receive double the rewards on virtually all travel related spends and practically all purchases while you’re abroad. What’s more, there is no limit on the points you can earn and they never expire.
Right now, American Express is giving away a welcome bonus of 20,000 points just by spending and charging £1,000 in the first three months of Card membership. That’s enough for a pair of return flights to some of Europe’s most exciting cities*.
To find out more, visit amex.co.uk/goldrush
HOW TO ENTER:
To be in with the chance of winning a pair of flights to a European destination of your choice worth £400, follow Chérie City on Facebook or Google Friend Connect and comment below, answering the following question:
Which is the most inspiring European destination you’ve visited?
The winner will be selected at random from all the correct entries received and the competition will close at midnight on 13 December 2011.
* Subject to availability – taxes, fees and surcharges apply.
Terms & Conditions:
· Entrants must be 18 or over and entry is limited to one per household.
· The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of contact, or a new winner will be selected.
· The prize consists of a pair of economy flights up to the value of £400 including taxes and surcharges.
· Flights must be taken by 1 May 2012 and requested a minimum of 6 weeks prior to departure to ensure reservations.
· Travel insurance is the responsibility of the winner.
· The winner is responsible for ensuring that they and their guest have valid passports & any other visas or other documentation required to make the relevant trip.
· All travel dates are subject to availability. Flights may not be taken during peak periods.
· If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets will be issued. No compensation and/or refund will be provided.
· The prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
· All bookings are subject to the chosen airline’s published Conditions of Carriage and flight schedules are subject to change without notice.
· Flights include all taxes and surcharges, but do not include transfers and/or additional travel, accommodation or other additional charges.
· American Express assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
· Employees of American Express and those of any associated companies, their immediate family or agents and anyone professionally connected with the competition are not eligible to play.
· The promoter: American Express Services Europe Limited, London SW1W 9TQ. The Preferred Rewards Gold Card is offered by American Express Services Europe Limited. Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9AX. American Express Services Europe Limited is authorised in the United Kingdom by the Financial Services Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 (reference number 415532) for the provision of payment services