The spotlight may be on the Olympic Games this summer, but just a few steps away is a sanctuary away from the madness. Providing a stylish alternative to the Games, Simon Thompson has created The Fringe, a private pop-up member’s club and live music space located in a fabulous 4-storey Victorian warehouse.
The Fringe is an all-day and late-night venue where members can relax and socialise or enjoy a one-off night out. The Fringe includes five bars, a wifi coffee lounge, gourmet snacks at the ‘Great British Food Market’ and cocktails expertly mixed by London’s leading mixologists.
Renowned artists will perform exclusive concerts on the live stage, the Olympic action will relay on big screens and the club will present DJ sets every night.
The Fringe occupies an ideal spot on the riverside and overlooks the main stadium, just 100 metres away. It will be open the week before the Opening Ceremony and operate throughout the Olympic Games.
Tickets will be available from 8 June, with membership rates starting from £100 per day. For more information, visit: www.thefringe2012.com
Chérie City is offering a pair of day membership tickets to The Fringe, worth £200.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW CLOSED
HOW TO ENTER:
Follow Chérie City on Facebook and leave a comment on this page below, sharing your favourite Olympic sport…
The winner will be selected at random and the competition will close at midnight on 8 July 2012.
Terms & Conditions:
- Closing date: 8 July 2012 at midnight.
- Entrants must become (or already be) a follower of Chérie City on Facebook, otherwise entry will be void.
- Entry is limited to one per household.
- Travel to and from The Fringe and London is included in the prize.
- Specific day membership is subject to availability.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable.
- No cash alternatives will be offered.
– The winner must claim the prize within 48 hours of contact, or a new winner will be selected.