All eyes will be on London and The Olympic Games this summer and what could be better than being part of the action in the vibrant capital?
Reporting on their own specially created video blog, the Samsung Global Blogger will present their own experience of London 2012, seeking out all things sporty, quirky and cultural in the city.
The first step to becoming a Samsung Global Blogger is to submit a 30 second video in English of you telling Samsung why you would be the best roving reporter in London during The Olympics.
Here’s what Samsung is looking for…
– Confidence and energy in front of the cameras
– A passion for your subject matter
– Imagination and originality
– A good sense of humour
– A social butterfly – do you use Twitter? Or talk to the world on your blog?
– The ability to tell a story well through video and the written word
Will you be the one to report on The Olympics your way? Can you video blog around the clock with the stamina of an athlete?
For more details on how to submit your video, click here
The deadline for audition videos is before midnight GMT on 22 April.