Cafe Luc, Marylebone’s Belgian neighbourhood restaurant, is hosting another insanely popular £1 sale in January, to extend the festive cheer a little bit longer.
For just £1, you can choose from their indulgent set menu, created by head chef David Collard, for lunch or dinner:
Celeriac Velouté and truffle oil
Terrine of Persillé, mushrooms a la Grecque
Chicory salad with blue stilton, pear and walnut vinaigrette
Pan fried Gnocchi with butternut squash, sage and Parmesan
Fillet of gurnard, potato, leek, shellfish stock
Steak with peppercorn sauce, pommes frites
Cheesecake with raspberry coulis
Apple crumble with vanilla ice cream
Bitter chocolate mousse with orange sauce
As if that wasn’t enough, you can also enter to WIN a delicious £1 Afternoon Tea which includes: Finger sandwiches, homemade scones with clotted cream and jam, hazelnut financier, tartelette au chocolat, tartelette au citron, served with Mariage Frères tea.
Cafe Luc is just exceptional, from the beautifully cooked dishes to the attentive, charming staff and warm atmosphere. Read more about my visit to Cafe Luc earlier this year and you’ll be convinced!
Terms and Conditions
- One £1 booking per table/per person
- £1 deal is only valid for the £1 menu
- Online bookings only – Successful applicants will be notified by email
- You are only entitled to the £1 set menu if you receive a confirmation
- £1 bookings are only valid during the period of 7th January to 7th February 2011
- The date of your £1 booking cannot be changed
-15 £1 meals available per day